This training will help you engage your key stakeholders in a way that is inclusive, innovative and inspiring. These could be your supporters, staff, service users, volunteers or trustees – along with funders, policy makers and commissioners. The day is full of practical tips and interactive learning opportunities to help you deliver your organisational goals and community engagement plan.
You will learn to:
• Define key stakeholders
• Understand ‘What is stakeholder engagement?’
• Identify, segment and prioritise your key players
• How to assess their needs
• Assess risks vs. rewards and managing conflict
• Increase your influence
• Expand and retain your community of project stakeholders
• Develop an engagement strategy and theory of change
• Coordinate a stakeholder analysis
What to expect:
• Interactive discussion
• Practical exercises
• Case study
Who should attend the training?
The day is perfect for anyone looking to understand, build and strengthen their relationship with their stakeholders and understand the definition of stakeholder engagement.
• Charities and not-for-profits
• Local Authorities wanting to develop strategic relationships with voluntary groups
• Smaller Trusts & Foundations
• Academic institutions
• Community groups
£489: Large Businesses
£363: Large Charities, Public Sector and Small Businesses
£242: Smaller Charities (under 15 staff) and self-funded individuals.