This webinar will cover:
- Reflections on the health benefits received from time interacting with nature
- Models for the human-nature relationship
- An overview of the tools for unlocking the benefits of nature - ‘engage, enhance, embrace’
- The ‘natural ingredients’ found in the environment, recent findings, and the science behind our human response
- Small group discussion, Q&A and plenary
This webinar is the first of a series of 3 interactive training workshops on nature connectedness and will be presented by James Farrell and Lee Evans.
James and Lee created The Human Nature Partnership to connect people and organisations to nature - for the benefit of wildlife, work and wellbeing.
James has nearly 30 years’ experience in environmental work. He is a Chartered Environmentalist and accredited coach, Founder of Brighton & Hove Building Green, Director of The Natural Coaching Company, and works for a Government agency.
Lee is a former academic who began his journey into urban greening over 10 years ago. He has founded two innovative, award-winning businesses: Organic Roofs and Green Roof Revival Ltd., and is a member of the Association for Environmentally Conscious Building.