The Spey Fishery Board has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Project Officer to continue the work of the very successful Spey Catchment Initiative (SCI). This will involve delivering actions from the 2016 Spey Catchment Management Plan through the implementation of key priority projects, ensuring that these are delivered within an agreed time frame, to the required standard and within budget. The role will also involve developing effective liaison, communication and partnerships with land managers, agencies and private sector advisors.
This post is part-funded by SCI partner organisations, including the Cairngorms National Park Authority, Scottish Natural Heritage, the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency and Diageo. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants from all sectors of society. If you are an applicant with disabilities who meets the essential requirements of the post, we will interview you.
- Full time (37.5 hours/week – negotiable)
- Fixed term to March 2020 – with potential for extension
- Salary: c£28,000
- Based in Aviemore in the Cairngorms National Park (SNH office) or Knockando in the heart of Speyside (SFB Office).
A detailed Job Description can be downloaded here.
Supporting documents are available as follows:
- River Spey Catchment Management Plan, November 2016 – download here.
- Spey Catchment Initiative Business Plan 2017 – download here.
More information can be found on the Spey Fishery Board website with the link below