Salix are looking for a motivated and committed professional to join their growing team of soil bioengineering and erosion control specialists.
- Technical support to clients for all soil erosion control and bioengineering products and services.
- Negotiation of product sales and professional services with clients.
- Promotion of Salix services and products through CPD presentations, conferences and workshops.
- Outline design of solutions for slope and riverbank stabilisation using soil bioengineering principles and materials.
- Civil/River/geotechnical engineering degree or similar science degree
- Good background knowledge of soils/river bank erosion/scour processes
- Chartered/or working towards chartered status of a relevant institute
The candidate will be expected to have some experience from the following list:
- Experience of riverbank stabilisation and channel scour control projects
- Experience of soil bioengineering solutions
- River Restoration
- Experience of slope stabilisation solutions
- Good IT skills (preferably some CAD experience): High level user Microsoft: Excel, Power Point, Project
- Experience of/or a genuine interest to learn Soil Bioengineering techniques and products
- Self motivated, able to work alone and as part of a team
- Confident & articulate speaker. Ability to give both technical and promotional presentations
- Good understanding of the river and flood industry
- Willing to travel extensively and regularly throughout UK
UK wide work, with the option to work from home and/or from one of Salix’s regional offices.
Please forward a current CV with current renumeration package in confidence to email@example.com