Specialist Advisor: Sustainable Water, Fluvial Geomorphologist
- Location: Flexible
- Grade & Salary: 6 - £33,424
- Post Number:
- Contract Type: Fixed term until 31 March 2020
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Application Closing Date: 29 May 2019
To lead on the provision of water planning technical assessments and advice. This technical specialist advice will inform the development of NRW policy, programmes, plans, strategies and guidance. You will work with colleagues from other teams in EPP and Operations, officials from WG and sector representatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of: Welsh, UK and EU legislation related to WFD; Welsh, UK Government policy drivers in WFD; and the issues and opportunities in Wales.
- Qualifications of: relating to fluvial geomorphology.
- Experience of: technical analysis and interpretation of a range of environmental information and data and analysing large data sets relating to fluvial geomorphology.
- Working with/in water companies, local authorities, eNGOs, National Parks;
- Working in a programme and project management environment with Project Management experience and/or qualifications.
- You will be a member of a relevant professional institution such as CIWEM and/ or working towards membership.
- Share your knowledge and expertise to help solve problems, supporting all Heads of Business in EPP as required;
For more information please visit the link here