JBA Trust is fully funding places on Lancaster University’s Flood and Coastal Risk Management Postgraduate Certificate course in 2015/16.
The Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Flood and Coastal Risk Management will equip delegates with theory, practical skills and experience of industry best practice for modelling, understanding and managing risk.
The modules on the PGCert will be delivered by Lancaster Environment Centre and industry leading practitioners from JBA Consulting, a specialist water environment and flood risk management consultancy.
Students can choose from the following accredited modules:
- Integrated Systems for Surface Water Management (SuDS) - Oct 2015
- Forecasting and Extreme Event Response - February 2016
- Catchment Hydrology and Assessment - June 2016
- Coastal Erosion and Flood Risk Management - October 2016
- River Hydraulics: Processes, Structures and Modelling - February 2017
- Sustainable Floodplain Management - June 2017
For more information please visit the LEC website: www.lancaster.ac.uk/lec/flood risk