An update has been made to the data & GIS package that is available to catchment partnerships. Another update is set to be released later this autumn. The March 2015 update to the data & GIS package is now available, it includes: Landcover maps (LCM 2000 & 2007), Risk of flooding from rivers and sea (NAFRA), Surface water flooding as well as:
- NIRS category 3&4 (at water body scale)
- CAMS water resource status (Q50 and Q95)
- CSF activity map (record of businesses that have been contacted, not what has been done as this is confidential)
- 2014 WFD status (Cycle I) we will get Cycle II out shortly
- Water abstraction
- SgZs for surface and groundwater
If you would like this package of data, please visit the link below.