The CIEEM Awards are a fantastic celebration of the success of projects, businesses and individuals who have made significant contributions to protecting the natural environment. Next year, our Awards Ceremony will be held on 25th June at the prestigious Merchant Taylors’ Hall in London.
The Awards categories for 2020 are:
- *New for 2020* Action 2030
- Best Practice Practical Nature Conservation (Large and Small-scale)
- Best Practice Project Mitigation (Large and Small-scale)
- Best Practice Stakeholder Engagement
- Best Practice Innovation
- Best Practice Knowledge Sharing
- NGO Impact
- Consultancy of the Year (Small, Medium and Large)
- Planning Authority of the Year
- Member of the Year
- Promising Professional
- Postgraduate Student Project
To find out more about each Award, including nomination criteria and deadlines for nominations, please download our Guidance Booklet. To download nomination forms, please click on the relevant category above.