Our journey at Ebsford began in 2011. We have since created and delivered the visions of many wide-ranging clients. This has resulted in unparalleled growth for our business, increasing revenue to in excess of £5,000,000 through the exceptional design and delivery of award-winning legacy projects by our talented teams.
Our teams work tirelessly to deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and creating environmental habitats, landscapes and waterways that will protect wildlife and enhance public spaces that contemporary societies, economies and communities rely on.
As an already experienced Project Manager you will join our Aquatic Business Unit and work alongside the Head of Projects to identify existing and new opportunities to generate revenue through extensive networking, tender identification & completion and promoting/generating projects with our current client accounts. You will meet with internal and external stakeholders to provide accurate budgets and methodologies while being responsible for the commercial management of projects.
This role is predominantly office based although you will be required to travel nationwide to various sites.
This is a varied role with the main roles and responsibilities for this position including but not limited to:
- To identify opportunities within existing and new market sectors
- To prepare high quality proposals and tender documentation
- To provide accurate budget requirements and methodologies for a range of aquatic minor civils schemes
- To comply with the company’s operational and CDM procedures with the completion of pre-commencement documentation, including Construction Phase Plans (CPP) and Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- To assume total responsibility of the project’s commercial management in terms of monitoring and reporting costs, commercial risk and contract changes etc
- To review the commercial performance of projects to give constructive feedback to all members of the project management team
- To manage change on site relevant to the contract the project is signed up to
- To hand over the contract to the Site Manager to ensure they have full understanding of particular aspects of the job, client and third-party interface
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a project management role with direct responsibility for the identification and generation of revenue in a similar industry.
- A proven ability to generate revenue through sales, networking, tender submissions and bid management.
- Knowledge of the Local Authority and environmental consulting industry within the South of England.
- Prior experience in aquatic or a similar contracting organisation.
- Must have, or be working towards, a recognised Project Management qualification.
- A full UK driving license is essential as travel to sites will be necessary.
You must be willing to undertake appropriate training in order to attend our sites and comply with our internal policies and procedures.
This is a full-time permanent position offering many benefits including 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays), a contributory pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and additional holiday for longevity of service. This role also has the benefit of a company laptop & mobile phone.
If you feel that this role is for you, please apply by submitting your CV to email@example.com or via our website. Initial contact will be made by the recruiting Manager via telephone and interviews will be held in person with social distancing being maintained in accordance with Government guidance. Previous applicants need not apply.
Ebsford is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We take the protection of personal data seriously and our full GDPR Privacy Statement can be found on our website.