We are seeking an experienced practitioner with a passion for fish passage solutions and an ability to convert that passion into effective, progressive and sustainable designs. You would work as part of our Sustainable River Management (SRM) team which designs and supports the implementation of natural flood management, river restoration, nature-based, and formal, fish passage, wetland development and mitigation for infrastructure development. We have delivered a great range of, award winning, projects across the country in this topic area for a whole variety of clients but are looking for a person, at a Principal level within the business, to lead on the development of a team to support our increasing portfolio of projects around fish passage. The team is close-knit and technically progressive. If you are looking to deliver interesting and significant projects, really influence environmental outcomes, and work within a collaborative culture of wellbeing, innovation and inclusivity, this is the place for you.
- To lead in the development and design of fish passage and fish easement solutions
- To support in the other key work themes in the SRM team including natural flood management, river restoration and mitigation for infrastructure development
- To build lasting and durable strategic partnerships with clients
- To engage stakeholders in the design and construction of fish passage solutions - including landowners, regulators and project partners
- Facilitate consensus in design across a range of organisations
- To work collaboratively with internal and external partners in the evolution and delivery of fish passage solutions and associated projects
- To drive thought leadership, technical best practice and knowledge sharing; and to be a role model, inspiring and supporting early careers colleagues.