As ever we will deliver engaging and thought provoking content through presentations, roundtables and workshops addressing the critical challenges of:
Storm water discharges - Now a perennial headline in the media, the spotlight remains on our community to deliver solutions. We have commitments, Action Plans, and are very much embarking on the journey to delivery within Asset Management Period 8 and beyond. What does this mean for resources, training, and innovative BlueGreen approaches?
Big data - challenge and opportunity. As the volume of information on asset condition and performance increases, we strive to understand what is important and translate this into benefits for customers and the environment.
Sewerage planning – With the dust settling on Cycle 1 of the Drainage and Wastewater Management Plans it is pertinent to reflect on the successes, translation to Periodic Review, and what is meant ‘Best Value Plan’. Improvements and revisions building on these reflections in preparation for Cycle 2."
- Join CPD-accredited panel sessions and live presentations with recognised industry leaders
- Discuss the latest industry developments
- Meet and interact with speakers, exhibitors and delegates
- Participate in group workshops and discussions
- Network and arrange meetings with new colleagues