Join the BES Aquatic Group for their Annual Meeting, where the programme includes an ECR workshop, great freshwater and marine talks, and time for socialising.
At this year’s Aquatic SIG Annual Meeting we have a fantastic line-up of keynote speakers with expertise across and beyond aquatic realms. World-leading aquatic ecologists will discuss their recent findings and priorities for future research which will, as always, spark interesting discussions.
- Mike McCoy, East Carolina University
- Cath Waller, University of Hull
- Andrew Beckerman, University of Sheffield
- Frank Burdon, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Jeremy Biggs, Freshwater Habitats Trust
- Kat Bruce, Nature Metrics
Thursday 5th September: R Workshop: Using the tidyverse for data manipulation, R markdown and reproducible code with Dr Andrew Beckerman (University of Sheffield); followed by a session on non-academic careers.
Friday 6th September: Our annual meeting with great talks, a chance to present your own research as a lightning talk, and networking opportunities.