Environment Agency are holding a consultation seeking your views on the charge proposals which have developed to take effect in England in April 2018. The new charge proposals cover:
- Environmental Permitting Regulations 2016
- Radioactive substances regulation nuclear and non-nuclear permits
- Marine licences
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013
- Control of Major Accident Hazard Regulations 2015
- European Union Emissions Trading System
- Definition of Waste Services
- Planning advice
We also want your views on parts of our abstraction licensing amendments and longer term changes to the way we charge for navigation boat registrations.
We will not be publishing individual responses but will publish a consultation response document which will summarise key themes on the gov.uk website. If you respond online and provide an email address, your response will be automatically acknowledged.